View it right
See more, scroll less: View applications with an extended vertical view on a tall 24″ 16:10 1920×1200 (WUXGA) monitor which provides 11% more onscreen real estate.
Go vertical: Pivot 90 degrees and enjoy outstanding clarity from every angle with IPS technology.
Practically borderless: Work with an uninterrupted view across multiple screens with Dell’s three-sided ultrathin bezel design. And, when you use two monitors together, you can increase your productivity by up to 21%.
Easy on the eyes: Optimize eye comfort with flicker-free technology and ComfortView reducing up to 60% of harmful blue light emissions.
Convenient and comfortable
Versatile connectivity: Connect to any device you need to with HDMI, DisplayPort and DVI.
Your view, your way: Stay comfortable with the ability to tilt, swivel, pivot and adjust the height of your monitor.
Stylish and practical: 73% of employees believe that reduced clutter and better connectivity helps with productivity. Free up valuable desk space with a thin monitor profile and compact monitor base.
Adapting made easy: Customize your workspace with VESA-compatible mounts and stands. Snap your monitor into place using the Quick Release slots behind the monitor panel for easy installation.
Environmental standards: These monitors meet the latest regulatory and environmental standards such as ENERGY STAR®, EPEAT®, TCO and CEL/CECP/CEC.
Eco-conscious packaging: Zero styrofoam and at least 25% of recycled cardboard for ease of composting/recycling.
Energy conservation: Save energy when your monitor is not in use with PowerNap, a feature that dims or puts your monitor to sleep when it’s not in use.
Optimize and organize with Dell Display Manager
Productive at every level: Easy Arrange allows you to easily tile multiple applications across one or more screens with 38 pre-set window partitions and the ability to personalize up to five windows, giving you improved multitasking abilities.
Seamless transitions: The auto-restore feature remembers where you left off, so applications will go back to where you left them, even after you’ve unplugged.
More ways to manage: Asset management reports allow IT managers to quickly capture and track monitor information as well as configure multiple monitors at once through a single setup.
The key to convenience: Shortcut keys can save you even more time, letting you easily configure your display management settings so you can get to work faster.
- Experience supreme quality HD content with Widescreen Ultra Extended Graphic Array
- 5 ms GTG (Fast) response time makes it excellent for latest action films, sports or gaming
- Aspect ratio of 16:10 delivers a viewing area that works well for home and office
- 300 cd/m² – Typical brightness gives an exceptional visible display for clear and consistent on-screen pictures
- HDMI interface allows you to connect to a variety of HD devices including gaming consoles, Blu-ray players, laptop PCs, digital cameras and many others for the ultimate true high-definition display
- DisplayPort interface that transmits both audio and video signals through a single connection to deliver versatile performance
- VESA mount compatibility allows you to mount the display on a wall or with a stand depending on your specific needs