- Experience the 3rd generation Intel Core vPro processor family and Intel Q77 Express chipset for high-end performance without compromise.
- Support for dual graphics cards, and new PCI Express v3.0 graphics technology provides increased bandwidth of PCIe x16 slot for fast graphic-intensive performance.
- Maximize productivity with up to four independent displays with optional discrete graphics card. Convenient connectivity with line in and line out ports and front-facing USB ports with VGA and DisplayPort outputs for dual-monitor set-ups.
- Intel Smart Response Technology (SRT), a disk-cache solution, provides solid-state drive like performance while retaining the storage capacity of a hard-disk drive.
- SRS Premium Sound provides an outstanding audio experience, including VoIP conferencing, webcasts and collaboration. Exclusive HP Virtual Room software provides face-to-face collaboration around the globe.
Manageability and Security
- Intel vPro with Active Management Technology allows your IT personnel to access, diagnose, repair and manage the desktop from a remote location saving time and reducing maintenance cost.
- Secure data and credentials with HP’s certified and embedded Trusted Platform Module (TPM). Disable USB ports and slots for added security.
- HP ProtectTools is a comprehensive portfolio of security features built into the hardware and software that can be customized to protect your data with the level of security your business needs.
- Drive Encryption encrypts all data in the hard drive. Permanently erase data with HP File Sanitizer. Credential Manager supports multiple authentication methods with single sign in capability into protected websites and resources.
- Hands-on management is a snap with a tool-less design. Upgrade components with the quick release latches and green pull tabs.
Lower your operating costs and overall eco-footprint with HP PCs:
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- EPEAT Gold registered
- BFR/PVC free materials (excluding external peripherals and cables)
Manage your energy more efficiently with HP Power Assistant software, enabling you to set up custom schedules for when the machine goes into low power states.