High-density memory cells in Visco elastic foam help relieve back discomfort. Temperature and pressure-sensitive foam molds to the body’s contour and provides maximum support. Originally developed by NASA to relieve astronauts of G-Force experience during takeoff. Seat rest features leatherlike bottom to reduce movement on chair. Back rest easily adjusts to fit almost any chair back.
- High-density memory foam (viscoelastic) provides maximum support to help relieve back discomfort
- Temperature and pressure-sensitive foam molds to the body’s contours
- Unlike gels and foams, memory foam contains virtually no pressure points
- Originally developed by NASA to relieve pressure on astronauts during liftoff
- Easy-to-adjust straps fit almost any chair