Keyed laptop lock features anti-pick technology that ensures the lock cannot be tampered with for complete peace of mind. T-Bar locking technology attaches to the internal wall of the security slot found in most laptops to provide a high level of security. At only 10mm in diameter, the lock head is created for even the thinnest laptops and devices while still meeting Kensington’s industry-leading testing standards for tamper-resistance, reliability and durability. Carbon steel cable provides the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance as thicker cables for increased reliability. The pivot-and-rotate cable uses a special hinge that provides great freedom of movement to eliminate awkward angles and allow you to insert your key with complete ease. Plus, sign up for the Register and Retrieve program for quick, easy key management and replacement.
- Anti-pick technology prevents tampering for complete security
- T-Bar locking technology attaches to most laptops and other devices
- 10mm lock head offers uncompromised security for thin laptops and devices
- Carbon steel cable resists cutting attempts for increased reliability
- Pivot and rotate cable offers excellent laptop engagement